Scientists researching carbon, entrepreneurs developing carbon materials industry or scholars promoting the knowledge on research and technological achievements – in PCS we bring together the people whose passion and actions shape the future. Join us to become a part of this community.
Being a PCS member is…
knowledge and development
- Become a part of our community and keep up with the latest developments.
- Exchange your knowledge and experience in order to research carbon materials together.
- Use our help and support for development of own research projects.
participation in thematic events
- Take part in Polish and foreign scientific conferences and discussions on carbon materials.
- Develop your skills and interests, share your ideas and inspire others.
a chance to establish new contacts
- Meet new people who will help you achieve success.
- Thanks to our community you have the chance to establish contacts with businessmen or researchers that want to establish scientific or business cooperation.
access to resources and projects
- Use our project base and initiatives.
- Add your own project or search for a proposition for yourself. Start cooperation, find an investor, find people eager to join your research team.
scientific conferences discounts
- Join PCS and you will receive discounts for chosen scientific conferences and symposiums on carbon materials research and use possibilities.
To become a member of the Polish Carbon Society, you must complete the declaration and send it to email@example.com.
All PCS members are obliged to pay an annual membership fee in the amount of PLN 40. A payment can be made with a quick internet transfer and a traditional bank transfer. Please give your full name and the year for which the payment is made in the transfer title.
Polskie Towarzystwo Węglowe
Węgierska 188, skr. poczt. 94 33-300 Nowy Sącz
Bank BGŻ S.A.
Nr konta: 26203000451110000000617430